a Call Back
Call (02) 9905 9500
Our lawyers can assist you in recovering monies owed. There are multiple avenues for debt recovery including negotiation, mediation, general litigation and bankruptcy proceedings.
HPL Law Group takes a nuanced approach to these matters, and we will always provide you with frank advice as to your prospects of success, liabilities, and the most commercial method to recover monies owed depending on the facts of your case.
Specific services include:
- General debt recovery advice
- Letters of Demand
- Commencing proceedings in the Consumer, NSW Civil Administrative Tribunal (NCAT), Local Court, District Court and Supreme Court
- Defending proceedings in the Consumer, NSW Civil Administrative Tribunal (NCAT), Local Court, District Court and Supreme Court
- Alternative dispute resolution processes
- Drafting and enforcing Deeds of Release
- Drafting enforcement documentation
- Obtaining and enforcing judgements
- Garnishee orders
- Possession applications
- Advice relating to Personal Properties Security Act 2009
- Bankruptcy proceedings
If you are a Lender or Borrower, see also our Borrowing and Lending Section. HPL Law Group is committed to placing our clients in the best position to avoid debt recovery actions in the first place.