Our main objective is to help you avoid employment disputes wherever possible. However we understand that some things are unavoidable. In these instances, we are here to assist in managing them properly and cost effectively.
Employment contracts (drafting & advising)
- Termination of employment
- Unfair dismissal advice and representation
- Unlawful termination advice & representation
- Redundancy claims
- Non-compete / restraint of trade / confidentiality clauses
- Bullying and harassment
- Discrimination matters
- Workplace entitlements
- Breach of employment contract litigation
- Regulatory advice
As we act for both employees and employers, we understand the law from both sides. We are often able to pre-empt the advice the employee is receiving and give you practical advice to end the dispute as quickly and cheaply as possible.
Our lawyers are experienced commercial advisors and litigators. If you are in Court for any matter, call us immediately. Early intervention can be key to avoiding costly and protracted disputes.